Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Designer jeans anyone?

If I were to sell beer and luxury cars, I would air the advertisement during any UFC event or the Super Bowl. I would air the advertisement for toys during any children's shows. I would air the advertisement for a security alarm during shows that involve cops such as: CSI, Law and Order or NSCI. I would air the advertisement for designer jeans during a show such as Canada's Next Top Model or American's Next Top Model. As for shampoo, there is no certain show that this commercial should be aired during.

The only time that I bought a product because of it's advertisement was when I seen the new iPod touch's.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting!

    When it comes to men’s clothing the first thought which sparks in my mind is designer jeans. Anything will be suitable with designer jeans might be tees, shirts, jackets or blazers. Men in designer jeans look cool and handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends,

    Designer jeans are high-fashion jeans. These are cut for women and men, often worn more fitted than traditional jeans, though relaxed cuts are available. They sometimes feature designer names or logos on the back pockets and on the right front coin-pocket. Thanks a lot!

    Designer Jeans

    ReplyDelete